The required approvals to build your energy project can be overwhelming—from federal licenses to state commission certificates to county planning permits. Turn to POWER early in the process for a smoother road to a licensed and permitted project.
We pair our carefully crafted, successful project management approach with regulatory and technical expertise to keep scope, schedule and costs on track. Our team provides defensible solutions that anticipate potential impediments.
We also specialize in providing expert testimony on behalf of clients that takes into account agency requirements and scrutiny by stakeholders, interest groups and the public.
If you’re planning a power generation facility, oil or gas pipeline, or electric transmission line, we provide comprehensive services to support your project.
Energy Facility Licensing Services
- State Facility Siting Act compliance
- Application preparation
- Expert testimony
- Prior Notice Filings and Automatic Authorizations
- FERC certificates (7b/7c)
- Resource Report preparation
- State Public Utility Commission certificates
- Agency notification/consultation
- Local zoning board/authority coordination
- FAA Notice of Proposed Construction and Alteration
- Data request response