When your project requires hazardous waste remediation, wastewater treatment or solid waste management, turn to POWER. We offer a creative synthesis of cost-efficient engineering and sound environmental management—all focused on your needs.
With decades of technical expertise and regulatory experience, our team of environmental engineers can deliver accurate scopes of work and economically feasible designs.
Whether your next effort requires an initial assessment or advanced support through compliance and construction, POWER’s team provides sustainable designs for a variety of industrial, municipal and government clients.
We understand the importance of providing clear communication to clients, contractors, vendors and regulators. We often serve as Owner’s Engineer to help projects meet performance and financial objectives.
Environmental Engineering Services
- Sustainable infrastructure design
- Stormwater and sewer shed modeling
- Remedial system design, construction, operation and maintenance
- Industrial and food wastewater treatment design
- Process safety management assessments
- Risk management planning
- Spill Prevention Counter-Measures and Control (SPCC) Plans
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Hazardous waste management and contingency planning
- Solid waste management
- Landfill design and monitoring
- Permit submittals
- Technical and economic feasibility studies
- Civil design