Whether it’s soil investigations, foundation design or geotechnical construction oversight, POWER’s experienced in-house experts can deliver better overall project management. We work with clients and project stakeholders to identify key technical issues, and then balance progressive thinking and risk management to achieve cost-effective solutions.
POWER offers a unified project approach with our multidisciplinary staff that includes geotechnical engineers, geologists, civil engineers, earth scientists and information technology experts.
We have valuable experience in a variety of industries, including energy, infrastructure, processing facilities, commercial and industrial development, transportation and government.
Geosciences Engineering Services
- Field investigation program planning and management
- Geological engineering site characterization
- Geologic hazard assessment
- Fracture analysis
- Foundation anchor evaluation and design
- Retaining wall evaluation and design
- Construction support
- Permitting and compliance support