POWER A/E Consulting offers comprehensive design and engineering services for projects of varying sizes and complexity. Our clients include both public and private entities, and we have extensive experience with both Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build delivery methods.
Our roster of projects include city halls, fire stations, community and convention centers, sports facilities, warehouses, corporate offices, restaurants, food and beverage facilities and pilot plants, retail spaces, condominiums, hotels, health care and apartments.
Teaming for Success
No matter the project type, we are committed to providing our clients with technically superior, cost-effective solutions that successfully meet their needs, schedules and budgets. To this end, we fully understand the importance of teaming with specialized consultants that can best address the specific technical and operational requirements that our clients’ projects demand.
A/E services we provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Architectural Design and Construction Documentation
- Master Planning and Conceptual Imaging
- Public Presentations and Consensus Building
- Comprehensive Interior Design
- Integrated LEED Services
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Design Quality Control
- Independent Technical Review (ITR)
- Site Assessment and Feasibility Studies
- Project Programming and Validation
- Historic Design and Assessment
- Electrical Engineering
- Structural Design
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Energy Audits/Energy Modeling
- Landscape Architecture
- Environmental Assessment
- Cost Estimating