- How do I apply for a position at POWER Engineers?
Search the employment listings for the positions that interest you. Select a position and click on the apply button. If you have not already created an account, you will be prompted to create one. If you have created an account, simply login and update your information.
- May I apply for more than one position?
Yes, if you feel qualified, you may apply for as many positions as you like. All the positions you have applied for will appear in your profile.
- When are positions posted to the website?
Positions are posted as soon as they become available.
- Who is considered a Returning Applicant?
If you have already applied for a position using our new online application system (implemented September 1, 2015), you are considered a Returning Applicant. Your information is saved in the system and can be accessed by using the username and password you created. You will only need to update pertinent information as needed.
- Do I have to complete the entire application?
Yes, you must complete all the required fields. The system will alert you if a required field has not been completed.
- I don’t have time to do this today, can I do it tomorrow?
Yes, the system will allow you to save your progress. However, if the position closes before you have completed your application, you will not be considered for that position.
- May I submit my resume without applying for a specific position?
Yes, after you have created an account, you may submit your resume and set up job alerts to notify you when desirable positions become available. You will then be able to apply for those positions.
- How do I know my application was received?
Once you have submitted your completed application, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming your application was received.
- What can I expect after I have submitted my application?
Your application will be reviewed, and you will be contacted if you are selected to move to the next step in the hiring process.
- How can I follow up on my application?
The status of your application can be viewed online by logging in to your account. If you are being considered for an interview, someone from the hiring team will contact you.
- Does POWER keep applications on file for future openings?
POWER only considers individuals who have expressed interest in specific positions. We encourage you to utilize our job-alert feature so that you will be notified when desirable positions become available. Your resume and information will be saved in your account, and you will only need to update pertinent information.
- Does POWER offer internships and co-ops? How can I apply?
Yes, POWER does offer internships and co-ops. To see if one is available in your area, visit our employment listings. When you find a position you are interested in, apply using our online application system.
We also encourage you to visit us at career fairs. To view a list of careers fairs we will be attending check out our Events Page.