1. How do I apply for a position at POWER Engineers?
Search the employment listings for positions you are interested in. Select a position (up to five positions may be selected per website visit) and click on the “Apply” button. Complete the application form and include your resume information.
2. May I apply for more than one position?
Yes, you may apply for as many positions as you would like. The system will allow you to apply for five positions per site visit. All of the positions selected will be listed in the application. However, you will only be considered for those that you are qualified.
3. When are positions posted to the website?
Positions are posted on our website as soon as they become available, often daily.
4. Is part-time employment available?
Yes, part time positions are available. In the Job Description Text Search, type “part time” and select “Go” to see a complete list.
5. Do I have to complete the entire application?
Required fields must be completed in order to submit the application. The required fields are noted with a red *. They system will alert you if a required field has not been completed.
6. I don’t have time to do this today, can I do it tomorrow?
Yes, but positions are removed from the website once they are filled.
7. Where do I submit my resume?
Resumes are submitted through our Employment Listing page on our website. Submitting your resume is part of the application process; resumes are either attached as a file or pasted as text.
8. May I email my resume instead?
Please submit your resume through the website with your application. This is our preferred method to receive resumes.
9. Should I mail a copy of my resume as well as submitting it online?
Our preferred method to receive resumes is through the website when submitting your application.
10. How do I know my application was received?
Once you select the Submit Application button, you should receive a dialog box stating your application was submitted successfully and/or an acknowledgement email confirming your application was received.
11. So I submitted my resume, what is next?
Your application will be reviewed by the hiring manager and Human Resources. If your skill set matches our requirements, you will be contacted.
12. Is my resume stuck in the Human Resources department?
No, it is emailed directly to the hiring manager associated with the position.
13. Who will review my application?
Applications are reviewed by the hiring manager and Human Resources. Once your qualifications have been reviewed, and if your skill set matches our requirements, a member of our company will contact you.
14. Do I need to have an email address to receive information related to my application?
No, if you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by phone.
15. Should I follow-up on my application?
No, if your skill set matches our requirements, we will contact you.
16. Who has access to my resume?
Only our employees have access to your resume. POWER Engineers maintains confidentiality with all resumes, we do not share them with third-party companies.
17. I’ve submitted my resume, will I be considered for positions at POWER Engineers?
In order to be considered, you must complete an electronic application on our website. Once submitted, your application will be reviewed by the hiring manager and Human Resources. If your skill set matches our requirements, we will contact you.