Join your colleagues for hands-on solutions for the safe engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of the world’s power delivery systems. IEEE ESMO offers attendees indoor and outdoor exhibits, field demonstrations, and technical sessions.
POWER is proud to participate in this year’s IEEE ESMO conference as sponsor, exhibitor and panelist.
Join us from 2-4 p.m. Wednesday, June 26 for a panel chaired by our Shayne Wright, “Safety Culture – Pursuing Zero Harm.” Panelists are:
- Dr. Jake Mazulewicz, Reliable.org
- Ryan Dobbins, Safety Management Group (SMG)
- Barry Williams, New River Electrical Corp.
- Dr. James Merlo, NERC, Vice President of Reliability Risk Management
- John Kumm, Director of Testing & Commissioning, POWER Engineers
- John Reynolds, Performance Management Analyst, AEP Transmission Engineering
- Russ Clavette, Sr. Project Manager, POWER Engineers
Also Wednesday from 2-4 p.m. is panel, “Engineering Design Considerations,” chaired by our Brian Bailey. Panelists are:
- Nancy Fulk, Principal Engineer, American Electric Power
- Archie Pugh, Managing Director of Transmission Field Operations, American Electric Power
- Sam Bowen, Senior Vice President, Service Electric Company
- Ken Sharpless, Vice President of Engineering, TAPP
- Erik Ruggeri, Principal Engineer, POWER Engineers
Visit us in booth #807 during expo hours, where you can pick up a copy of our Human Performance Improvement (HPI) Pocket Guide. This handy guide concisely describes 23 common error precursors, with relatable examples that help clarify how they appear in both the office and the field.
Until then, visit us online to learn more about our power delivery solutions. We look forward to partnering with you on safety and all other areas of your project.