You can keep your project moving forward by getting your air permits issued on time. POWER’s air quality engineers and specialists can help you navigate the entire process—from initial planning to final construction—while saving time and reducing costs.
Our team can accelerate the permit process, guide critical decision-making and project planning, and potentially avoid costly delays. We have a successful history negotiating with local, state and federal air quality control agencies, municipalities and land management agencies.
Our projects span sectors as diverse as electricity generation, food processing, industrial manufacturing, health care, military/defense and educational institutions. We offer a broad range of services to meet your air quality compliance and reporting needs.
Air Quality Services
- New source review permitting (PSD/NAA)
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP)
- Federal and state operating permits (Title V, synthetic minor)
- Air dispersion modeling
- Control technology analyses (BACT, LAER, BART, BPT)
- Emissions inventory (Criteria, HAP, GHG)
- Air toxics compliance
- Optimization and feasibility studies
- Carbon footprinting
- Climate change planning
- Emission Reduction Credit (ERC) generation
- Stack test program management
- Regulatory applicability determinations