POWER A/E Consulting offers comprehensive design and engineering services for projects of varying sizes and complexity. Our clients include both public and private entities, and we have extensive experience with both Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build delivery methods.
Our roster of projects includes national and international civic/government work, industrial warehouses, food and beverage facilities and pilot plants, generation facilities, and health care.
Teaming for Success
No matter the project type, we are committed to providing our clients with technically superior, cost-effective solutions that successfully meet their needs, schedules and budgets.
We fully understand the importance of teaming with specialized consultants that can best address the specific technical and operational requirements that our clients’ projects demand.
A/E services we provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strategic and Master Planning
- Site Analysis Assessments
- Feasibility Studies
- Adaptive Use Studies
- Programming and Validation
- Architectural Design and Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- As-built and Record Drawings
- Historical Design and Assessment
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Laser Scanning
- Sustainable Design and LEED certification
- Energy Audits/Energy Modeling
- Project Management
- Cost Control and Budgeting