Superior process and packaging systems don’t happen by accident – they’re the result of a collaborative environment and a team of creative, knowledgeable people. We’ve dedicated our careers to learning how to design effective processing and packaging lines, and how to deliver projects on time, on budget, and with just the right amount of engineering (not too much, not too little).
Tools and Support for any Phase
From conceptual master planning through installation and start-up support, our process and packaging team has you covered. We can design, specify, procure, and implement options for any production line you can imagine (and we love a good challenge). Typical services and deliverables include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Master Planning and Studies
- Conceptual Layouts
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Mass and Energy Balances
- Equipment and Utility Gap Analysis
- Equipment Layouts, 3D Modeling and Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Equipment Specifications and Purchasing
- People, Product, and Waste Mapping (Material Flow)
- Description of Operations
- Functional Descriptions
- Production Line Simulation
- Acceptance Testing at Vendor and Plant
- Site Support: Installation through Start-up and Production
- Record Drawings
- Efficiency Optimization
Seeing is Believing
There is no substitute for a 3D model when it comes to conveying space and layout. Interactive models and fly-throughs give design teams the ability to easily communicate with nontechnical stakeholders. They also make impressive training tools, allowing operations teams the chance to become familiar with a line before it’s even installed.
View more examples of what our visualization team can offer (even beyond food and beverage).