POWER provided engineering design for a complete drinkable yogurt bottling line. The line was a complete system, receiving bottles in bulk, unscrambling them, and then rinsing, filling, labeling, sleeving, and palletizing them. Our team provided multidiscipline engineering services in support of this project.
- Limited space required creative design: Tight space in an existing facility challenged POWER’s design team to fit the new line between column lines on common spacing with the other cup lines in the facility.
- Working at high-speeds: The line featured several high-speed elements including a monoblock rinser/filler/capper system, carton-style sleevers, and full wrap paper labels.
- Filling system for high-density polyethylene bottles
- Bulk bottle receiving, unscrambling, filling, and palletizing
- Monoblock rinser/filler/capper system
- High-speed carton-style sleevers with four- and six-pack options
- Air conveyors for delivering empty bottles from unscrambling to filling
- High-speed application of full-wrap paper labels
- Process and packaging engineering
- Detailed design for support structure and access platforms
- Project management