To increase cost savings and business control, our client – a global leader in food processing – internalized a major portion of their total production of a popular food product as an alternative to only using co-packers. This effort helped minimize the overall number of facilities manufacturing product, saving our client overhead costs and streamlining their operation. To ensure success on this fast-track project, we stationed on-site help to facilitate installation and construction.
- Minimized production down-time:By installing barriers, we kept the plant operational while we executed the project.
- Flexible system designed to support both current needs and future growth: Our team worked closely with the plant’s team to provide a robust system that is custom-fit for their current needs, but also can accommodate future growth.
- 3-D design services:By using 3-D design on the project, we were able to help optimize space and production layouts.
- Installed a complete product manufacturing line: enrober, dry ingredient handling systems, tote dumps, baggers, conveyance, and coating skid
- Integrated new equipment into the existing automated ingredient warehouse and tied into the final packaging area
- Designed as a CIP-capable system
- Design included allergen abatement/segregation
- Project management
- Process, packaging, mechanical, and structural design and engineering
- Platform and wall design
- Utility design: natural gas, high pressure hot water, domestic hot and cold water, compressed air, and sanitizer
- Construction, start-up and commissioning support