This leading food manufacturer hired POWER to support them in the installation of equipment to produce new packaging for an existing bacon product. Our team provided multidiscipline engineering services for the entire duration of the project (concept through commissioning).
- Increased automation and more efficient packaging:A more automated production line paired with new, more streamlined packaging materials significantly reduced production costs for our client.
- Close coordination resulted in installation efficiencies:Thoughtful, deliberate coordination across the involved engineering firms and contractors delivered a well-organized installation that ultimately saved our client time and money.
- On-site construction support delivered quick responses:By providing a packaging-oriented team member to support the project on-site during construction, POWER was able to supply critical, timely responses to questions and design needs as they arose, helping the project ultimately meet its aggressive schedule.
- Installation of new equipment to produce new packaging for an existing product
- Modifications to plant utilities
- Removal of existing equipment and installation of new equipment
- Complete design services throughout the duration of the project, including:
- On-site data collection
- Design and engineering for mechanical and electrical utility modifications
- Design and engineering for removal of existing equipment and installation of new equipment
- Controls and automation engineering
- Equipment procurement support
- Development of contractor bid packages
- Construction, start-up, and commissioning support services