POWER was contacted by one of the most successful yogurt production facilities in the industry to provide complete packaging and material handling engineering services for its new 90,000-square-foot facility expansion.
- Partnership-focused mindset and stakeholder collaboration resulted in close project control: Working hand-in-hand with the client’s project manager, corporate, and plant engineering, our team was able to closely manage the project’s budget, performance, and schedule.
- Design flexibility delivered positive outcomes: By remaining flexible throughout the design phase, our team was able to provide a design that exceeded our client’s expectations.
- Layouts for six packaging lines and 13 palletizing stations
- Material handling solutions for the facility
- Packaging engineering:
- Mechanical, electrical, and controls engineering
- Owner’s Engineering services
- Equipment specifications
- Bid packages
- Equipment reviews
- Installation scopes of work
- Construction and start-up management of suppliers
- FAT support